Hello! Welcome to our Nova Scotia travel guide – designed to give you practical advice about visiting Nova Scotia.
It’s winter now, so check out some great Nova Scotian activities for the cold weather. Or, plan for your summer vacation…
- Where can I go in Nova Scotia? What can I do in a few days or in a week or two weeks? Which places shouldn’t I miss? What are the best museums?
- In Halifax, tell me what to see and do, the best places to stay, how to get around and what to do with kids?
- Where can I go whale watching? Try tidal bore rafting? See great beaches?
- How much should I budget? What currency do I need? Can I use American dollars, my credit card or ATM card?
- Can I arrive by plane, ferry or road?
- Is driving a good way to get around? Can I rent a car? What if I don’t have a car? How about trains and buses? What about transport for disabled people?
- When should I come? What can I do in the summer months of June, July and August? What’s it like in September and October?
- What kind of accommodation will I find? Do I need to book ahead? Are there hostels?
Our site is new but expanding all the time, so tell us what you’d like to see added next.